Warangal fort is 12-km from Hanumakonda, built by King Ganapathi in 13th century and completed by his
daughter Rudrama Devi, in 1261 A.D., The fort has two walls, with the traces of the third. The fort has 45
towers and pillars spread over a radius of 19 km, and a temple of Mother Earth called ‘Swayambhudevi
Alayam’ in the middle.